The question regarding Lafayette General Patient Portal was asked by: Ebel Gérard So we are presenting the possible solutions here.
- 0.1 MyHealth | Lafayette General Health
- 0.2 Connect to MyHealth | Lafayette General Health
- 0.3 Lafayette General Patient Portal – Find Official Portal
- 1 Embed Portal
- 1.1 Ochsner Lafayette General Medical Center | Lafayette …
- 1.2 Home – Lafayette Internal Medicine Clinic | Best Internal …
- 1.2.1 Welcome to Lafayette Internal Medicine Clinic.
For updates related to the COVID-19 virus, please reference LDH link http://ldh.la.gov/Coronavirus/ or go to our facebook page for more updates https://www.facebook.com/LafayetteInternalMedicineClinic
- 126.96.36.199 Lafayette Internal Medicine Clinic is partnering with Phreesia to help you save time registering for your appointment. Use mobile check-in to register from any smartphone, tablet or computer from the privacy of your own home. Checking in on your device saves you time and ensures your information is always up to date!
MyHealth | Lafayette General Health
Get the Ochsner Lafayette General App. Download the app for convenient access to medical care information when you need it most. Apple Store Google Play CONNECT YOUR HEALTH MANAGEMENT APPS Share. Account Access Log In. Self-Enroll. For assistance accessing your account or logging in, the support line is available anytime by phone at (877) 621-8014. Frequently Asked Questions. Main Navigation …
Connect to MyHealth | Lafayette General Health
CONNECT YOUR HEALTH MANAGEMENT APPS Connecting your electronic health record to health apps you may use (i.e. fitness trackers, dietary trackers, etc.) allows you to access your health and wellness data in an app of your choosing to help you better manage your health. CONNECTED APPLICATIONS The following apps can connect to your electronic health record.
Lafayette General Patient Portal – Find Official Portal
Step 1 – Go to the Lafayette General Patient Portal official login page via our official link below. After you click on the link, it will open in a new tab so that you can continue to see the guide and follow the troubleshooting steps if required. Step 2 – Simply login with your login details.